Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Cherish The Day ...



Like the wide body of water
With depths illuminating fascination
     These Are ...
My thoughts of your whole being
Quiet like the Sun
Flows out of me new vision
A force less sign in the sigh of remission 
     This Is ...
What enters my soul at the slight sight of you
Your smile brightens doubt
Killing any negative thought in mounds
     Amazing Is the power of invisible attraction
    This Energy so pure
   Without ? has been my cure
I'd push the largest mountain to make room for you
Empty the grazing river to make way for you
     Air to my lungs
     Sight to my vision
    Words to my ears
    Scent to my senses
    Rule to my thinking
   Absence of my sin
A mirror of conviction behind the word love
Surpassing the greatness once seen in a dove
   The Ground you walk on doesn't move or shift
   My Heart imitates the certainty in this
The hardest part in me to see
Wills to show you how deep love can be



 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love this. It was easy to recite. We are similar writers. Be peace with yours. Welcome to our world. I wish you everything positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your awesome for this & likewise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your blogs thus far! I'm looking forward to more of your greatness. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That means more than I can express. Thank You for caring.

    ReplyDelete